Freitag, 18. Dezember 2015

Flash a Custom Rom on a Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 LTE 3th

Preample

The last days I like to root my HDX cause I missed a normal Android. The Hardware of Amazon is nice, but Fire OS is not for me.

When I start, I made some mistakes, because I trust old Links and Videos. But at the forum of XDA-Developer I get great help. In special from Davey126. Again thx to him.

HERE there is the talk between me and davey. Maybe later what happend but first the steps for you.

I don't wanna post a Step by step How-to guide. Cause you could break your HDX when you only trust one post. Things are changing and therefore you have to read.
So Read, read and read.

What I can do is to help you. You don't have to search in the internet. Trust the forum of xda Developer. I allready flash my Samsung SIII, my wife's Samsung S3 Mini, two Kindle Fire HD 7 and other ons. And there I allways get the help I need. But also dont trust one post there.

First Step

Read so you understand what you are doing. Special the HDX is very sensitive, cause it works different to all other Android.

Short Links what to do

My mistake

I read a german HowTo and follow all the steps. After that there was a link to XDA and I follow this steps.

What was wrong? I dont read more than this 2 posts and only the steps. So I dont understand that I cant flash anymore my GAPPs on to the Fire OS.

  • After that I start my FireOS 4.5.2
  • The first screen was a Google Welcome but I had no WLAN.
  • I crashed the Google and FireOS Framework together and so there was so much problems.
  • I had no buttons, no WLAN and only can use the Settings at the Top of my HDX.
What was the right way?
  • Use adb to
    • push all needed files to flash my HDX with a custom rom
    • install Safestrap 4 and start it immediately after i install it.
    • So I could Install a recovery and start into safestrap
Its not long ago, but my knowledge is much better now. And i am not afraid to Flash more HDX. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen